AR financing is a very powerful financing tool that can help any business owner who is in desperate need of instant cash flow. This helps them in keeping the operations running which eventually leads to the growth of the organization.
So, when you are waiting for your clients to pay the outstanding invoices during the credit term, AR financing can help you in bridging the gap and keep the cash influx positive so that the production does not stop at any point in time.
The financing companies also called factors would evaluate your outstanding invoices, measure the risks, and takes these invoices as collaterals to provide you with finances at a certain fee which is usually between 1-5% of the total invoice amount. The final amount paid by the factoring company is decided based on your total sales volume and creditworthiness.
Once your client pays you, you can clear your finances after deducting the fee charged by the financing company. At Intrepid Finance & Venture in Fishers, Indiana; you can find multiple ways of getting commercial financing even if you are a start-up organization. You can visit their website at https://intrepidfinance.io/ to apply for financing or talk to their representatives. The finance venture aims to provide financial aid to logistics and technology-based enterprises.
Steps involved in AR financing and its benefits
To get cash on behalf of accounts receivables, you need to first have an outstanding invoice of a certain amount with you. Then, you need to contact a financing company that offers AR financing and follow these steps:
- You submit all the invoices and required documents.
- The lender will evaluate the invoice value, sales growth of your company, and sometimes your credit score too. Although, a credit score is not a factor due to which you can be declined financing on behalf of accounts receivables.
- They then offer you a percentage of the total invoice amount in cash which can vary according to your niche industrial standing and credibility.
- You can get the cash within days and use the fund to carry out your business operations smoothly. You can also use this cash to increase your credit score.
- The lender will charge a fee that is pre-decided weekly until you pay the principal amount in full.
- Once your client pays the outstanding amount in full to the lender, you will get your remaining amount after the deduction of the fees.
The process is easy and is beneficial for business owners in the following ways:
- Quicker availability of funding can take weeks to months if you try to apply for a loan.
- No need for any additional collateral.
- The entire process does not require a lot of paperwork to be completed.
- You can choose the number of finances you require and also the term of the contract.
Although it is very easy to generate cash flow with AR financing, it does come with a higher rate of interest which you should check in with the lender. If you believe that the fees they are charging are not too high, you can use the funds for the smoother functioning of your production line or other areas of your organization.